One of the hardest parts of designing and decorating a living room is deciding what to do with the TV. When it comes to ideas for interior design, few people actually think about what to do with the TV, even if it is the only object in the room we look at for hours!
What should you do with your TV? Hiding behind a cupboard? Hang it on the corner of the room? Mount it over your fireplace? It's a tough decision to make, especially if you have a real big screen TV. In fact, many people do not want the TV to be the center of their room. Here are some ideas to help you:
* Use frames and artwork around your TV and make sure their frames are the same color with your TV frame. It is better if the size and structure are also similar.
* Place your TV in a blank frame. Use your creativity to add other frames around it. You will be amazed at how your TV blends into the decoration.
* Hang your TV in a niche or in a space between cabinets. If you have just started designing your room, you may want to design and arrange the cabinets accordingly.
* Integrate your TV into a panel wall. If your room is large enough, implement this architectural design idea to easily hide your flat screen TV.
* One of the most interesting ideas for interior design is the special wall art design for TV sets. The screen can be kept open to add more to the room decor. Or the TV can be completely shut down and still look decorative in the room.